I have to say, I was most excited about dinner here. Our family LOVES Disney’s The Princess and the Frog. To be able to walk inside Tiana’s Place was the biggest guilt I had the entire cruise without our kids…
Dinner was outstanding- and very different than the other dining rooms onboard…
- Boudin Sausage Fritters – Minced Pork and Boudin Sausage, Breaded and Fried, served with a Bourbon Aioli:
- Mama Odie’s Creamy Tomato Soup with chopped Cilantro:
- Big Daddy’s Roasted Prime-Rib of Beef with a double Baked Potato, Broccolini, sweet Roasted Carrots and a Red Wine Veal Sauce:
- Roasted Creole Half Chicken with Toasted Corn, Pecan Bread Pudding, Buttered Chard and Chicken Jus:
- Honey-Roasted Butternut Squash with Celery and Bell Peppers simmered in Tomato Sauce with Greens and White Rice:
During dinner we were visited by Tiana:
and even Louis!
We were also entertained by a jazz band:
And a parade marched through too!
I have to say, this is a fabulous addition and upgrade to the Wonder. It is not to be missed on your next cruise!