Disney Cruise Line announced this week that in the next week several enhancements are being made to the My Online Check-In process on DisneyCruise.com, ” These changes are being made to streamline the check-in process at the Cruise Terminal.”
These enhancements include:
- The Youth Activity Registration process will now be a part of My Online Check-In
- This allows parents/authorized adults to provide more detailed information regarding medical and dietary restrictions involving their child’s meals and program participation
- You will be able to electronically accept the Cruise Contract Terms and Conditions
- A new Port Arrival Form will replace the Online Signature Form and include information and important reminders (e.g. Bring proper documentation, check the expiration date on passports and travel visas, etc.)
- You are encouraged to bring a copy of the form with you to the cruise terminal for embarkation
- Castaway Club Members who are confirmed on a closed-loop cruise out of Port Canaveral or Miami may select the option of only receiving luggage tags. If you make this selection you will receive a modified version of the Guest Travel Booklet.