As for the Disney Dining Plans for Walt Disney World, no components within the packages have changed (the prices have). If there have been any restaurant changes (included or not included), Disney hasn’t advised us as of yet to any updates regarding this.
There are some new room types in 2013…
· Coronado Springs: new category of Standard View – Business Club Level, and King Bed – Business Club Level
· Disney’s Yacht Club Resort: change from “Water or Pool View” to “Lagoon or Pool View”
· Disney’s Yacht Club Resort: change from “Lagoon View – Club Level” to “Lagoon or Pool View – Club Level”
· Disney’s Beach Club Resort: change from “Water or Pool View” to “Lagoon or Pool View”
· Disney’s Beach Club Resort: change from “Lagoon View – Club Level” to “Lagoon or Pool View – Club Level”
· Disney’s Polynesian Resort: change from “Garden View” name to “Standard View”
· Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: change “Water View” name to “Water or Pool View”
Highlights for Walt Disney World 2013 packages include:
· The chance for you to try out your dream car with the new Richard Petty Exotic Driving Experience.
· Expanded venues for the Water Park Fun & More Option, including Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course and Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
· A $10 discount on pro shop purchases of $50 or more for Walt Disney Travel Company guests who add a golf package.
The 2013 Magical Extras for Magic Your Way Packages are:
· Miniature Golf Experience: Guests receive a voucher valid for one round of miniature golf at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses. (one per package)
· Planet Hollywood Meal Voucher: Guests receive one $15 voucher valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages at Planet Hollywood, Downtown Disney West Side. VIP Preferred Seating is available from 11am through 6pm. Not valid with any other offers or discounts (one per package)
· Planet Hollywood Merchandise Keepsake: Guest receive one voucher for a souvenir merchandise keepsake at Planet Hollywood , Downtown Disney West Side. (one per package)
· Arcade Game Card: Guests receive an arcade play card voucher valid for 100 game play points at any Disney Resort arcade (one per package)
· Children Activity Centers: 15% off the non-discounted hourly rates at the Children Activity Center located at select Disney Resort Hotels. Minimum charge of two (2) hours per child. Services available for children age 3-12. (one per package)
· Walt Disney World Marina Discounts: Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of any boat rentals at participating Walt Disney World marina locations. (one per package)
· Guided Fishing Excursions Discount: 15% off the non-discounted price of Guided Bass Fishing Excursions and Bass Nitro Fishing Excursions at select Walt Disney World marinas. (one per package)
· Sammy Duvall Water Sports Discount: 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall Water Sports Center located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (one per package)
· Spa Discount: Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of select 50 minute or longer services at select Disney Resort hotels. (one per package)
· Magical Extras are provided to guests via vouchers; one voucher per Magical Extra (except where noted), fulfilled in final documents.
Again, please contact Castle Dreams Travel for more information and a free quote for your Disney destination vacation.