The American Gardens Theatre will be the setting for the its 2013 Sounds Like Summer concert series. High-energy bands will pay tribute to the legends. Guest s attending the stadium-style show located by Epcot’s American Pavilion will hear a renditions of songs form U2, the Eagles, Bon Jovi and the Bee Gees.
Groups will perform for a week at a time and admission to the concerts are included in the Epcot park ticket. The concert series runs from June 9 – July 27. Daily show times are currently scheduled for 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM, except on July 4, 2013, when a special set of show times will take place at 5:15 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:45 PM and 9:00 PM.
The following artists are scheduled to perform. Of course, remember, these are always subject to change, so check the park schedule when you arrive.
- Stayin’ Alive – A Tribute to the BeeGees: June 9 – June 15, 2013
- Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles: June 16 – June 22, 2013
- Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – The Ultimate Billy Joel Tribute Show: June 23 – June 29, 2013
- Slippery When Wet – The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute: June 30 – July 6, 2013
- SouthBound and Company – A Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd: July 7 – July 13, 2013
- The Police Experience – A Tribute to The Police: July 14 – July 20, 2013
- 2U – A Tribute to U2: July 21 – July 27, 2013
Many of the artists are returning from the 2012 Concert Series and have a good local fan base causing later evening shows to be more crowded. If you want to see a particular group, it is recommended that you plan to see the earlier shows. Seating is done on a first-come basis.