Based on Guest feedback, Disney Cruise Line® has decided to call attention to several staterooms that have unique features onboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Effective Oct. 18, a total of 120 staterooms will be re-categorized into five new categories.
• 4E – Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah –Oversized Verandah
• 5E – Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah – OversizedVerandah, some with solid white wall
• 7A – Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Navigator Verandah,Undersized or Obstructed Verandah
• 9C – Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom, One Porthole, ObstructedView
• 9D – Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom, One Porthole, Obstructed View –limited view of ocean
If you are currently booked in one of the affected staterooms on or after Oct. 20, you will receive a letter or email notification. If your stateroom is re-categorized to a higher stateroom category, the current rate is protected. Guests re-categorized to a lower stateroom category will receive a rate adjustment and/or refund if the reservation is paid in full.
What does this mean for the ever waited 2013 schedule release? It probably won’t happen until at least the 21st of this month…
Need help planning a Disney vacation? Castle Dreams Travel, Specializing in Disney Vacationscan help! Contact them today for a no obligation quote and become a fan of Castle Dreams Travel on Facebook!